Monday, August 25, 2014

I am currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering and I have previously used the terms “claim” and “evidence” in my Expository Reading and Writing Composition class my senior year of high school. In this class we would use the term “evidence” either support or prove a statement that we had written down and the term “claim” was just referred to as what an author stated. I usually do not enjoy any form of writing but one exception I do have is Twitter. Most of the statements that are posted on my twitter account are about things I have observed around me or quotes about my favorite television shows although I am starting not to use my account as much because I have been very busy lately. One of the main reasons on why I do not participate in any other form of writing activities is because I feel that I am not very good at it compared to others but I am always looking at ways to improve on my weaknesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment